Another beautiful Sunday Q'n (photos)

Brandon A

TVWBB All-Star
Next weekend is my weekend to work saturday/sunday. Durring times like these its hard to complain about being too busy in any industry. Let alone the printing industry.

Long story short, I decided to get some lunch meat ready, and smoke something since I cant next weekend.
icon_frown.gif
I de-boned one of the three turkey breasts for grilling, my wife made up some kabobs and a friend brought over some Wisconson cheddar brats, (BEST brats I've ever eaten) If any of you have eatten WI cheese you know what I'm talking about....

The turkey boobs were marinated in Italian dressing for about 4 hours, then I added McCormic Turkey rub for the grill.

I did 2 turkey breasts (bone in) and 2 boneless top loins on the wsm. For turkey I did one McCormic turkey rub, and one allepo/savory rub. For the boneless top loins I did one garlic/corriander/savory (garlic&herb) and one with a bastardized metamorphesis rub and some extra ground ancho. They are all in the fridge now and will be sliced tomarrow into some nice lunch meat. I guess this would be the "money shot"
IMG_4558.jpg

this ones good too, my almost 5 y/o and I
IMG_4536.jpg

Oh and what would you pay for this? honestly...
IMG_4564.jpg

And the rest of the photos can be seen here if your interested. Thanks to Larry and Ed for inspiring me to have a great day
wsmsmile8gm.gif

(bloody marys had nothing to do with it)

Edit: heres the slideshow.

Brandon

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Next weekend is my weekend to work saturday/sunday. Durring times like these its hard to complain about being too busy in any industry. Let alone the printing industry . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brandon, If you dont mind me asking. Whats sort of printing do you do? I was in flexible packing for 25 years. St Regis, Princeton Pkg. Cello Bag.
Printing is a brutal business.

BTW, Your cook out looks great
wsmsmile8gm.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Brandon, If you dont mind me asking. Whats sort of printing do you do? I was in flexible packing for 25 years. St Regis, Princeton Pkg. Cello Bag.
Printing is a brutal business.

BTW, Your cook out looks great
wsmsmile8gm.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark, I run flexo presses manufactured by Bielomatik. Maybe you have seen the Tops brand name before, we make spiral notebooks, gummed pads, easal pads, just about every office product you can think of. We also have a few wet offset presses and hamilton coalaters for the massive tax form business we do. Here is our product catalog. As for being a brutal industry, in the eight years I've been there we've been owned by 3 different companys. First Wallace then Moore and most recently R.R. Donnely. Luckily, I dont think anyone is big enough to buy out RRD, they are over 50k employees world wide.

Brandon

Back