Another 1 in my garage, what’s it worth?

The wife took the cash right from my hand as soon as I walked in with it. I just laughed since we have joint accounts anyways. I’ll get it back haha....

LMichaels, I think I got really lucky with this one. Nothing was wrong with it or need serious attention. When I listed it, I took a screenshot from Walmart which had it priced at 599-699 however showed out of stock. I cropped that out of the image. I know what you mean thou, I ended up listing the 1000 I just finished and already getting messages from people saying it’s old... get real... stupid comments... I told one guy to keep it pushing on LETGO and he ended up blocking me hahaha... No sweat off my back, I think with the 1000 I won’t get so lucky and it will take a while to find a buyer

SWEET!!! With a profit like that, your wife will welcome the Webers in the garage with open arms! Mine thought I was crazy the first couple times, now she never pays the, a second thought when she sees a different grill on the deck...
Congrats on the great flip,
Tim

Awesome! Maybe there is hope for me yet! Even my wife would agree all my Weber projects piled up are worth it if I could flip some like that:D.

Back