And now for something completely different

Jim H.

TVWBB All-Star
Planned to indirect grill half a pork loin on the OTG, and I usually inject them with a mix of Wicker's Original and teriyaki sauce. However, I was out of both last night, and I had no time to go to the store. I did have about 3/4 bottle of Roadside Chicken marinade/sauce in the fridge, so I thought why not inject that into the pork loin?!?! Let it sit for about an hour on a pan on the counter, and I covered the outside with some homemade rib rub. Grilled until the center reached 150°, and let it rest for a while under tented foil.

I have to say that the roadside sauce combined with the slightly sweet rub was a great combination. Forgot to take pics, but believe me, it was good!

I believe ya.
icon_wink.gif

Tim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Forgot to take pics, but believe me, it was good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah... sure it was
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_smile.gif

I believe ya.

I've had RS Chicken, RS pork chops, RS asparagus, RS ribeyes. It's all great. I've got a half a loin in the freezer and a small bottle of RS sauce. Just might have to try that.

Mr. Lampe - I have retrieved the good camera from the resident teenager who thinks the camera's sole purpose in life is to take pouty, duckface pics to post on Facebook.
icon_smile.gif

Just wait until tomorrow's cook. I plan to have a Lampe worthy photography blitz of tomorrow's cook. And, as a bonus, RS sauce will be involved.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Gotta get everything done before the end of the world, and I can't leave with any unused RS sauce. That would be a travesty.
icon_wink.gif

Back