Amazon 18" WSM

Originally posted by DaveG:
Best deal I have seen today is drugstore.com
if you use Bing.com
259.99 - 20% Bing cashback discount = $207.99 plus free shipping and you get $13.00 to spend at a future date on drugstore.com
I'm only seeing 10% and no free shipping.

Well, I just bought the 18.5"....unfortunately not from Amazon (sorry Chris!).

Since the Amazon price hasn't been moving more than a few bucks and I'd spent my $90 in Amazon credit at Christmas there really was no point in trying to wait for them to drop down to the $239 price I'd seen in August.

Aimtofind had it for the same $239 and $60 is nothing to sneeze at otherwise I'd have gladly clicked through the Amazon link here to help out.

Tell ya what....Aimtofind was lightning fast for free shipping! Ordered on Friday, delivered today (Monday). Just assembled it, piece of cake. Just need to tighten down the hardware.

Want to take Chris' advice and get one of those vehicle oil catchers to put under it. Have a pork butt in the freezer that I was trying to save for Superbowl...got the urge to defrost it and cook it up late this week or on the weekend.

$267 today with free shipping from Amazon. Strike while the iron is hot and help support TVWB!!
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Regards,
Chris

Just got mine.

Power Amazon shopper told me to put an item in my shopping cart but mark it "save to buy later." Amazon will send you emails as the price goes up or down.

I did notice that some other internet places had the "old" 18" model without the thermometer so be sure and check that out before you click buy.

I caved at 267 with free shipping. Now I just need to find a regular old weber kettle grill at a garage sale this spring.
icon_smile.gif

Back