All put together and ready to go!

best purchase I’ve made in a long time.
Love my performer. I wish my 26” had a table, it’s just too damn convenient.

Best Weber charcoal grill made, no matter what color you get. You can do so much with it. And there very little of anything to go wrong on it just clean the grates and go.
Congrats and here is to so many good years of cooking.

best purchase I’ve made in a long time.
Love my performer. I wish my 26” had a table, it’s just too damn convenient.
If the 26" had a table in wouldn't have bought this one. My father in law bought a grill like the performer deluxe at Sam's club. I was over at his house a few weeks ago and had been on the fence on buying one. After seeing how handy the table was I had to have one

If the 26" had a table in wouldn't have bought this one. My father in law bought a grill like the performer deluxe at Sam's club. I was over at his house a few weeks ago and had been on the fence on buying one. After seeing how handy the table was I had to have one
Like the performer? What did he buy?

Hinge is nice but with the vertical bale for the lid it is very solid even in higher winds of 35 mph plus. But to each his own.
Enjoy that new grill and keep those photos coming...

My Weber Performer Deluxe which has the gas assist and was bought new here in Costa Rica for $550 in January, 2020. That's the Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit sitting-atop which continues to be a great addition to my BBQ Arsenal. Also in one of the photos is my go-to SlowNSear Plus and lined DripNGriddle Pan which are also outstanding additions.tempImaget3RKK9.jpgtempImage4qKBFR.jpgtempImage1WfdOf.jpg

Last edited:
My Weber Performer Deluxe which has the gas assist and was bought new here in Costa Rica for $550 in January, 2020. That's the Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit sitting-atop which continues to be a great addition to my BBQ Arsenal. Also in one of the photos is my go-to SlowNSear Plus and lined DripNGriddle Pan which are also outstanding additions.View attachment 55479View attachment 55481View attachment 55483
Yea the SnS and vortex are a must have. Best to aftermarket things I've ever bought. I used to have other smokers. But once I started doing short smokes on the 26 and long smokes on the WSM I sold everything else because it never got used. I just got rid of a Rectec 700 that just sat around

Back