Advice needed: Ribs using 22 Inch kettle plus charcoal baskets

@Brock Gingery ^^^^^^^ is what you stated earlier.
You leave enough room for the lit coals is what I was getting at.

In the photo I just dumped charcoal in, and that was enough space for 5 or 6. I could have been clearer that I was referring to the space that was shown in the photo as opposed to what I stated earlier. However I thought this was a given provided the other members who have pointed to temperature being a product of number of lit coals starting out.

Do you have any further questions or complaints?

Try using the term clarification.
Ok. I already said I could have been more clear about how I was trying to explain the photo to you.
Now, you have been here since 2006. You are by no means any where close to being a rookie. If you are trying to deliberately pick a fight with a new member or play grammar police, I am going to ask you to politely please take it elsewhere. If that has not been your intention, then perhaps you would like to clarify your actions thus far.

I have tried to accommodate your original question, so accept that for what it is.

....I have tried to accommodate your original question, so accept that for what it is.
Noone is trying to pick an argument/fight. There is a bit of vagueness however. And if you read my posts at other threads here you'll note that they've been informational. Just move on. Let's close this thread.

Last edited:

Back