Admitted defeat - looking for help

Yeah I figured. I never even bother on those where they give the address because Madison is about 65-70 miles for me and even though I am retired I still have many responsibilities to deal with (7 yo grandson to cart around, my own business here I run, now the deck I am rebuilding and on and on). I have often joked (really only half joked) that I think I will go back to work so I can finally get some rest from retirement. Though I must admit every once in a while I do just kinda veg and do a Netflix binge LOL. Wife will be driving right past you next month on way to and from Minneapolis. So beware if there is anything available you may have a little more "competition" :D if I ask her. Though usually when I ask her it is to pick up a KitchenAid mixer for me to rebuild/resell

Yep, she will pass about 1/4 mile from my house. I have actually picked up two "FREE" grills. One was in Madison and one was in a town about 15 miles from here. I will give them a shot, but I don't hold my breath. The problem with "FREE" is that it is free and when that word is put in an add, every 40-60 year old lady immediately thinks, "OH, that would make a cool planter".

Back