A pile of cooks over the last month

Clark Deutscher

TVWBB All-Star
The title says it all! If there is any questions please let me know. Pics include:

BBQ Pancakes and fresh fruit
Small spare ribs
Smoked chicken with rhubarb bbq sauce
Pretzels
Foccacia Bread
Blueberry ice cream
Homemade corn chips and cheese sauce
Chili
Smoked nuts and bolts
Brisket on the kettle
Fresh bacon with maple and chile's
Smoked salmon benedict on foccacia
Red wine burgers on foccacia

All the pics are here

Clark

I am all of a sudden craving red wine burgers on olive foccacia bread and have never had either, but now I MUST!!! Wow what a spread of cooks Clark!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If there is any questions please let me know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just one. Recipes for the "Red wine burgers on foccacia" and "Smoked salmon benedict on foccacia".

Awesome stuff there Clark, Well done.

If you're giving it out, I too would like to have the red wine burger recipe...

Great, great, great looking meals!!

Ahhh....Chili season is upon us. Clark, I'm always looking to see how others prepare their chili. The pics from yours look fabulous. Would you mind sharing how you do yours?

Thanks!
Pat

No problem guys. The red wine burger recipe is now here and the foccacia is here

For the smoked salmon benedict I can post the holandaise recipe if you would like (just let me know). But basically we just did a simple quick brine for the salmon (an hour in salt water, garlic and herbs. No rub at all (odd for me) and smoked to 120 internal with alder. Put foccacia then poached eggs then the sauce and done.

I can't take credit for the chili. That is Mr. Krueger's mango chili with a few changes (all the meat is cubed and none is ground and a few other minor adjustments. Good stuff though! His recipe is here

Let me know if there is anything else.

Clark

Is the rhubarb BBQ sauce your recipe or is it somewhere on the board? I absolutely love rhubarb and would love the recipe.

Back