a little intimidated

i just checked and its about 187, the probe went in a little tough but came out very easy.should I take it off and let it rest in the cooler?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ok Thank's. I can't thank everyone for all their help!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially that advice about the beer.
icon_wink.gif

Jim,

In all seriousness, I'm pretty novice, like you. My impulse always seems to pull it off a little too soon, either from anxiousness about overcooking, or concern over how it looks, or general gluttony. If you're like me, it'll probably take longer than you think.....

After waking from our food hangover, I have to say it went very well. Im still trying to post some pictures, the brisket was very moist and tender. My neice just got braces and was able to eat for the first time since Monday. I did have a problem separating the point from the flat, but i guess it will get better over time. I did have a beer for everyone who helped me, again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back