A Happy Father's Day from Kentucky!

M.Fangus

Happy Father's Day to all the smoking dads out there!

My name is Mark and I'm somewhat new to the scene of smoking (about 2 years under my belt). Started with a Weber Performer using a Slow 'n Sear and recently got a used 22" WSM so I can dive a little deeper into this hole of smoke. Hope to learn from all of those who have were here before me so that I can one day be a smoking dad myself (whenever that happens)!

Excited to learn from all of you!

Great area to love and great BBQ traditions also. With tools you have you can cook up about any type of food .
Welcome to the fourm.

Happy Father's Day to all the smoking dads out there!

My name is Mark and I'm somewhat new to the scene of smoking (about 2 years under my belt). Started with a Weber Performer using a Slow 'n Sear and recently got a used 22" WSM so I can dive a little deeper into this hole of smoke. Hope to learn from all of those who have were here before me so that I can one day be a smoking dad myself (whenever that happens)!

Excited to learn from all of you!
Welcome to the bullet Mark - I'm on a similar journey- started on the kettle, then got the 22" WSM. The 22" is a beast and can turn out a lot of BBQ - you can feed pulled pork to a small army now if you ever need to! I did 6 pork butts on mine a couple of years ago. I'm always amazed at the versatility of my WSM and have never regretted the purchase.

Back