113-1.jpg

smoked corned beef brisket
029-2.jpg

corned beef brisket, Brussels Sprouts, and homemade butter-horns
035-2.jpg

Fattie
021-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

That all looks great. Care to share how you do the potato cups? I did potato skins the other day but those potatoes look interesting.

What have you been saving them up for Scott? That's a ton of cooking -- and everything looks great!

everything looks TERRIFIC!!
butt i got a question: <span class="ev_code_GREY">"A few recent cooks inside"</span> inside WHERE??!!
icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ryanburns:
That all looks great. Care to share how you do the potato cups? I did potato skins the other day but those potatoes look interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ryan, the credit on the potato cup goes to this site! I do not recall who made them (was it Don maybe? - Anyone recall?). I picked up a few big baking potatoes, cut off both ends, and cored one end about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down. The further down you can get the better. Then stuffed them with mushrooms, peppers, bacon, green onions, etc. Topped with butter, wrapped with bacon, and put on the grill. Cooked indirect (400-450) for about an hour. I then added cheese the last few minutes. We really enjoyed them, nice little twist!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
everything looks TERRIFIC!!
butt i got a question: <span class="ev_code_GREY">"A few recent cooks inside"</span> inside WHERE??!!
icon_confused.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, poor grammar on my part. Simply meant inside the link...everything was cooked OUTside, I promise
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks everyone, hoping to get more pics on here timely going forward! Maybe a few tonight even! This board is truly great with so many talented smokers!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ryanburns:
That all looks great. Care to share how you do the potato cups? I did potato skins the other day but those potatoes look interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1!

Back