A Few Recent Additions To The Family

A Cleland

TVWBB Super Fan
Thanks to Brian Dahl, I am getting a new lid for my 22.5 inch "Warrior" grill. I also picked up a 22.5 inch Homer Simpson that included a 22.5 inch Stainless Steel Wok that has never been used. The wife and I made a little trip yesterday to pick up a hardly used, Blue Performer. I also just got a new Smokey Joe Silver in the Lime Green color.

While the new lid is due here later this week, we are in the process of shining up the other 2. The Smokey Joe will remain boxed for use at a later date. Will post some pics when they are ready for prime time. Going to need a bigger deck!

My family now consists of a 22.5 inch WSM, a Smokey Joe Gold Mini Smoker, a "Jim Beam" Jumbo Joe, a Lime Green Smokey Joe Silver, a "Homer Simpson" Smokey Joe Silver, a Black Performer, a Blue Performer, a 22.5 inch Blue OTG, a 22.5 inch "Homer Simpson, a 22.5 inch Green Master Touch, a 22.5 inch Copper Mist "Warrior", a "Patent Pending" 22.5 inch Redhead, and the bottom half of a 22.5 inch Maroon with a black lid. To top it all off, I also have an old style Jenn-Aire JP38 Gasser that was made by Sure Heat here in the good Ole' USA. The irony is that one of the grills that I don't have, is a basic black OTG. We primarily cook on the OTG Blue and the Black Performer.

Back