5th Anniversary contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Parr

TVWBB Super Fan
Gee... I just noticed this today, can't believe I missed it before. Great prizes Chris! Would love one of those autographed cookbooks (I collect em), however, if I won the WSM, I would send it to my brother in AZ...my sister-in-law would kill me...hmmm...

No, you didn't miss anything. The contest begins today, June 1, and runs until June 30. It's my way of thanking everyone for enjoying and supporting TVWB these past 5 years. You can find the contest entry form here.

I also want to thank the four sponsors for some great prizes:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>ThermoWorks for the Thermapen
<LI>Doug Worgul and Kansas City Star Books for the autographed copy of "The Grand Barbecue"
<LI>Ron Lutz for the autographed copy of "Whatcha Need To Know To Barbeque Like A Pro"
<LI>Konrad and Phyllis Haskins of TeddyBearBBQ.com for two bottles of Teddy Bear BBQ sauce
[/list]
For those of you that are relatively new to TVWB, I think you'll get a kick out of going back to see what this humble Web site looked like back in 1999. It brings back some memories for me, that's for sure!

Enjoy,
Chris

Chris,

I went back and read the history ect. of the site, great stuff! You've come a long way! I think "Bobby Crocker" is a little more appropriate, but it made me laugh! BTW, how did you get a red WSM, I didn't know there was a choice. My performer is red and I think the WSM looks great in red. Is it still available?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Getting one of those will be quite difficult: Little Red Bullet Project <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Whoa....for a WSM owner, it's kinda like owning a Shelby! Very impressive! Maybe Weber was paying attention.

FYI, a late entry to the contest prize list:

The fifth prize winner will receive a Tabasco products gift box from the good folks at McIlhenny Company. Includes five Tabasco brand pepper sauces (classic Pepper Sauce, Green, Garlic, Habanero, and Chipotle) and three Tabasco brand meat sauces (Steak, Caribbean, and Garlic).

Generously provided by: McIlhenny Company, Avery Island, LA, www.TABASCO.com

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back