$5 Prime Rib ground beef sliders at Sams

Yep, only reason I became a member was that I got a good deal on tires for my truck.
FWIW, I stopped buying tires at Sam's a very long time ago. I don't bother with Costco either.. I do all that with Discount Tire. They treat me far better and give as good or better deals than the clubs ever could

FWIW, I stopped buying tires at Sam's a very long time ago. I don't bother with Costco either.. I do all that with Discount Tire. They treat me far better and give as good or better deals than the clubs ever could
And their tire warranties and rotation services. Best place ever for tires. I just put a new set of Michelin tires on the wife’s suv for $500 after premature wear warranties. Saved over $700.

Larry, I checked both. DT was close in price, but they are still 50 miles plus away for me. Also, I get free lifetime rotations with Sams. And I kinda wanted that membership.

But, in the future, I will probably go with DT. Hopefully that will be a while. I got about 80K on my last set of Michelins.

DT also fixes flat tires for free. Years of driving a work van I got my fare share of nails, screws stuck in tires.
And those sliders are pretty good. I'm about to order some more. Thanks!

I went to my Sam’s who had full size prime rib burgers for $4.98 a pound. I bought an 8-pack.

I have been a little disappointed with some “specialty” burgers I have bought in the past such as ones claiming to be made from brisket. These prime rib ones from Sam’s, however, did not let me down.

I made two last night and cut them in half to try a sample of each one with Dizzy Pig “Cow Lick”, a favorite of mine, and the other with new comer Fire and Smoke Society “Black and Tan.” Although I love Cow Lick, Black and Tan (right) won my informal taste test.

I can definitely recommend these Sam’s Club prime rib burgers.

IMG_2155.jpeg

I went to my Sam’s who had full size prime rib burgers for $4.98 a pound. I bought an 8-pack.

I have been a little disappointed with some “specialty” burgers I have bought in the past such as ones claiming to be made from brisket. These prime rib ones from Sam’s, however, did not let me down.

I made two last night and cut them in half to try a sample of each one with Dizzy Pig “Cow Lick”, a favorite of mine, and the other with new comer Fire and Smoke Society “Black and Tan.” Although I love Cow Lick, Black and Tan (right) won my informal taste test.

I can definitely recommend these Sam’s Club prime rib burgers.

View attachment 70827
Yep, I made a slew of them last weekend on the MM pellet grill. They were great.

Back