4th of July Cooks

Rich Dahl

R.I.P. 7/21/2024
Had some very close friends over for the 4th
Cooked up a rack of St. Louis ribs on the Camp Chef and some KFC thighs with the vortex on the performer.
Barb cooked up some poppers on the E320 Barb also made an old fashioned potato salad and I did Cliffs root beer beans.
We had a nice day with a few glasses of wine for the ladies and some bourbon and beer for the boys.
Like a lot of us we get to chatin and the camera gets forgotten.
But I did get a few shots.

101_7459.JPG

101_7460.JPG

101_7467.JPG

101_7471.JPG

101_7474.JPG

101_7475.JPG101_7479.JPG

Had some very close friends over for the 4th
Cooked up a rack of St. Louis ribs on the Camp Chef and some KFC thighs with the vortex on the performer.
Barb cooked up some poppers on the E320 Barb also made an old fashioned potato salad and I did Cliffs root beer beans.
We had a nice day with a few glasses of wine for the ladies and some bourbon and beer for the boys.
Like a lot of us we get to chatin and the camera gets forgotten.
But I did get a few shots.

View attachment 54598

View attachment 54599

View attachment 54600

View attachment 54601

View attachment 54602

View attachment 54603View attachment 54604
Great looking grub Rich. Our guests cancelled due to COVID, so it was just Miriam & me. No BSing and still didn't get any pics, so don't feel bad :)

Great looking grub Rich. Our guests cancelled due to COVID, so it was just Miriam & me. No BSing and still didn't get any pics, so don't feel bad :)
You know the older I get the less I BBQ and grill and a lot of our cooks I've posted a few times already, so I don't post nearly as much as I used too.
I noticed a lot of our new members are posting their cooks and I'm seeing many new cooks and methods and I think that's great, keeps me coming back.

Nicely done Rich. I bet your friends enjoyed that! I need to find Cliff's recipe for the root-beer beans

Hi Barb, I am soo drooling over your potato salad. I was hoping DH would make some for yesterday, but he had so much else going on, I didn't have the heart to ask him. Looks like you both had a great dinner. ;)

Back