4.9# carne asada for the 49ers game today!

Disappointed that the Packers couldn’t pull it off, but they had a better year than expected and at least were a tough out.
Lots of respect for the Pack last night. This rivalry isn’t ever a cakewalk game for either team. Pack fans have a lot to be proud of and a great future ahead for this young and developing team. I think the stats are Pack is the 2nd youngest team this season with the Niners being the 3rd oldest. And IMO, this Pack team played better than any Rogers team of the past 5 years.

Brett, I always look forward to your posts. Everything looks great! We don’t eat much steak, but I see some pollo asado in my future.
Thanks. We too have dialed down red meat. We had some company for the game and I needed to empty the freezer so this was an easy choice. Wife and I prefer pollo asado too. But it was nice to have a full MX spread. Between the 4 margs I had, the tacos with fixings, and a nail biter of a game, it was a good night.

what a party spread! looks great - your salsas are always looking good - Nice win last night - Packers gave them a run for the money. It did feel like the Niners were a bit rusty - even so, the Packers future is looking bright - Aaron Jones crazy good - All this doesn't bode well for us BEARS fans! Enjoy the leftovers and todays games -

Back