3D case for HM 4.2.4

Hello, Is it possible to have a 3D printed case for the future v4.2.4 already? I'm ready to buy one if available. You can PM me if someone can to print one for me. Thanks!

Nothing for v4.2 series is ready yet. DO NOT BUILD

v4.2.4 hasn't been released because it is isn't ready yet, not because I like making people wait. Sure you can start to find the PCB and BOM and other fragments of v4.2 stuff but I urge everyone to wait for release and all the information and parts and case will be available without sleuthing.

Nothing for v4.2 series is ready yet. DO NOT BUILD

v4.2.4 hasn't been released because it is isn't ready yet, not because I like making people wait. Sure you can start to find the PCB and BOM and other fragments of v4.2 stuff but I urge everyone to wait for release and all the information and parts and case will be available without sleuthing.

Bryan,

You need to take Chris up on his offer of stickies or you will be repeating the above mantra more and more frequently. Something along the line of

The current release version of the HeaterMeter is X, a new version Y is soon to be released (order weeks). If you can, please wait for the official release of the Y version.

-- Mache

Yah, it doesn't make sense for an end user to order up and build a board that hasn't even been built up yet by the developer! Even if you can seek it out and order it, the thing hasn't been built and tested yet, and there is no build guide etc, so you are crossing the canyon on a wire without a net if you try to go that route...

Thanks for the information, I know and I understand that I'm going on the bleeding edge route, that's my geek project for the summer :) I'm getting the hardware needed but I'm waiting for the build to be official to start building it. This project is really exciting, thanks for all the work!

Back