26.75" Homecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrel Williams

TVWBB Super Fan
There was an older Performer on sale on CL and I called and told the guy that I was coming to get it the next day. We even negotiated the price of $100 based on his description of it being garage kept and rust only on the replaceable grates. So I drive 50 minutes in traffic only to find out that someone else had gotten there before me with the same cash. He said that he had texted me, but he was either fibbing or he hadn't cared enough to get my cell number correct. I was miffed, being out nearly 2 hours of driving and about $10 worth of gas.

So I went home and ordered a 26.75er off the interwebs, so it should be coming back home to Palatine IL hopefully in time for a Sunday roast.

I am going to have to make a table with wheels for it. I already have 10 inch, air filled, garden cart wheels and tires, an axle, and some 2x4s.

Darrell you will have no regrets. You realy wanted a 26 incher anyway. I love my 26 incher so much more room when indirect cooking. And the best thing is you can smoke with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back