22.5" stock lid thermometer stays at 125 degrees

I don’t really even use mine, I put a sensor from my thermo pro in the lid. The one on my 14 and 18 have always been off at least 30 degrees it seems.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 4
Yeah, no grill manufacturer is going to make their own thermometers. They're not in the thermometer business. They choose inexpensive third-party therms and have their logo imprinted on them.

When you say Weber isn’t in the thermometer business, does that also apply to the igrill? Do you think that’s similar to their cheap regular non-digital thermometers where they just put their logo on it? They sure do charge a premium

Weber replaced one of my thermometers and sold me another one with free shipping. I just tested both of them with the water boil test and both were spot on.

When you say Weber isn’t in the thermometer business, does that also apply to the igrill? Do you think that’s similar to their cheap regular non-digital thermometers where they just put their logo on it? They sure do charge a premium
I don't think that applies to the Igrill. They bought that tech from IDevices. I think they have moved on to another product now.

Back