22.5 round gas grill for rotisserie

danmarks

TVWBB Fan
dying to see if i can start running rotisserie, but i want to have a gas powered 22.5" round grill. Looks like all gas powered are square and hundreds of dollars. i have my mountain smoker and a charcoal kettle, would love to get a small gas round and slap on a rotisserie. Is there anything in the market? dont wanna do charcoal rotisserie for quick weekly dinners.

Weber markets a 22" Kettle gas grill in Australia and one occasionally shows up here on EBay, and there are outfits in Australia and New Zealand that sell conversion kits for 22" Weber kettles. I asked one of them one time if they would ship a conversion kit here - seems like it was about $100 with shipping - but I never ordered it.

Pat

i got a 22.5 onetouch kettle charcoal... and i got a older 22 inch nonweber (dunno what it is) that I'm looking to retire by spring 2010. i'd love to convert my kettle to gas, then in the future buy another kettle to keep for charcoal. thank you gents for your responses! 1. i've been starting to scan ebay, nothing coming up right now... 2. gasbraai, looks awesome... wow. if i can make this work, i'll have to start making a decision if i should get webers' rottis device or the one from ez-Q... it's getting fun
icon_smile.gif
I watched the video offered off that website, it doesn't show about any means of flame adjustment, from say low to max to control temps... unless it's controlled via some knob on a typical propane tank?

I came across this 'same'? product from another maker... also seems australian, or is gas braii in south africa?

http://www.eziconcepts.com.au/...asConversionKit.aspx

75.00 plus 50.00 to ship internationally (i presume to USA) but I guess this is all in Australian dollars. Anyway, this product's website offers very little, virtually zero pictures/video of how their product is...

Wonder which one to get though.

Back