21 x 16 Table for Q?

GrantT

TVWBB Pro
So, backstory....my wife will no go near a charcoal BBQ (which I am kinda thankful for!), but she does have occasion I would like her to grill something when I'm late etc.

Was thinking of picking her up a Weber Q. Small enough for our deck space, easy to use etc. etc.

Anyways, I have this stainless steel table and was thinking it would be idea to plop it on top of (though I might have to make some safety stops so it can't slide off). Can some with a Q measure the legs and let me know how they would sit on the surface? How much space do they need?

Was thinking of maybe a 2200? Surface is 22" x 16" deep.

1618269361848.png

Grant

I have a couple Q200's and I think the leg base is the same or VERY close. If you want, I can send you measurements of that. LMK

So, backstory....my wife will no go near a charcoal BBQ (which I am kinda thankful for!), but she does have occasion I would like her to grill something when I'm late etc.

Was thinking of picking her up a Weber Q. Small enough for our deck space, easy to use etc. etc.

Anyways, I have this stainless steel table and was thinking it would be idea to plop it on top of (though I might have to make some safety stops so it can't slide off). Can some with a Q measure the legs and let me know how they would sit on the surface? How much space do they need?

Was thinking of maybe a 2200? Surface is 22" x 16" deep.

View attachment 25890

Grant
These seem too large.
DIMENSIONS
Overall Width51.4 inch(es) / 130.55 cm
Height (Lid Closed)14.5 inch(es) / 36.83 cm
Height (Lid Open)26 inch(es) / 66.04 cm
Overall Depth19.5 inch(es) / 49.53 cm
These seem more reasonable
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS
Width32.5 inch(es) / 82.55 cm
Height16.7 inch(es) / 42.42 cm
Depth18.2 inch(es) / 46.23 cm
Volume5.7 cu. ft. / 0.16 cu. m.
Weight42.51 lb(s) / 19.28 kg
But it probably fits on a smaller table as the legs are a smaller overall area.

Yeah...that's why I asking if someone could measure the footprint of the legs to see if they would sit on the table surface. I don't care if any other parts hang over the edge etc.

There really isn't a BBQ store setup with them around here....the only nearby has something boxed up. I might have to take a road trip to the bigger BBQ place, but that is a 30 min drive.

Grant, the Q200 is 21" x 12.5". I would imagine a Q2200 is the same or within an inch either way.

Grant, the Q200 is 21" x 12.5". I would imagine a Q2200 is the same or within an inch either way.

Thanks...might just fit perfectly - I'll just need to add something so it can't slide off...that would be bad!!

I measured the footprint of my Q2000 when looking for stands about a month ago. I wasn't super precise with the measurement but it was very close to the reply above of 21x12.5 (I think I measured 20x12). Still haven't purchased a stand for it yet but open to ideas.

Back