2021 Ford Bronco

russ olin

TVWBB Diamond Member
Actually the guy ran over a stinking little toyota and he's trying to figure out how to get it out from under the hood. LOL
Once again FORD TRUCKS #1 43 years in a row. See if you can say that over & over LMicheals. I know it will be hard for you to say that one.
Cause the only thing reliable on this site is your BS. You are a real Archie Bunker. Have a nice FORD day.

John K BBQ

TVWBB Super Fan
I almost forgot about how fired up some of us get about their cars! I have friends that drive the F150 w/turbos. They are good trucks.

Are Toyota's new model year offerings more trouble free? Maybe. I do love the styling on the new Ford Bronco. Just wouldn't buy the new model year. If you can wait, I still recommend waiting. Just think about it in BBQ terms... How did your first brisket turn out? ;)

Steve Petrone

TVWBB Diamond Member
Anecdotes are just anecdotes...I was reading Ford Ranger reviews...they were getting some glowing feedback from former Tacoma owners. That doesn't mean much but they like the 4 cyl engine and 10 speed trans.

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Honor Circle
FixOnRoadDaily
or

FastOnRaceDay

I've owned a Oldsmobile, seven Chevy's, five Fords, a GMC, a Datsun, and a Dodge.
Had a problem with one of the chevy's and MAJOR problems all-the-time with the Dodge.

To me, a car is a car is a car is a car. Substitute the word truck if you like. but i'll never ever buy another dodge if it's the last vehicle ever made.
I STILL have nightmares about that p.o.s. and it was in 1977.
Jim, we have an F550 with a box on the back for delivering batteries in.
I was at one of the other big 3 US auto makers, and one of the salesmen came up and was telling me how nice it was!
When I asked about their product, he said that they were cheaply made and not worth the money!
And I know that I see a LOT of new looking ones in their shops when I do my customer service rounds!
And I had an '04 F150. Got 150,000 miles out of it before I started having problems.
I have a '17 150 personal vehicle, with the 2.7 Ecoboost. Hauls my travel trailer fine, so no worries about it!
My work truck, a '19 F150 with a 3.3 Ecoboost. Gets great mileage and I can haul 3/4 of a ton of batteries in it!

Last edited: