2016 Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Owners Brochure + Quick Reference Guide

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
2016 Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Owners Brochure
2016 Weber Summit Charcoal Quick Reference Guide

This brochure was included with the purchase of my 2016 Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center. It's eight pages and full color.

The brochure welcomes you as a new grill owner, suggests that you register your grill to receive a free cookbook, and advertises a variety of accessories for the Summit grill. There is a two-page spread on the optional Gourmet BBQ System. There is a full-page recipe for slow-smoked mesquite brisket that includes a rub recipe. Finally, there's a grilling guide showing estimated cooking times for various meats.

Enjoy,
Chris

scan0003-1.jpg
scan0003-3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this with us. And this illustrates how quickly time passes at least for me; if someone asked me to simply guess in what year the Summit was released I would not have picked 2016.

The Summit looks really nice. I wish they could have priced it a little more competitively so that it would have made a bigger splash. I could never let go of the feeling that they based the price primarily on what a Big Green Egg/Primo, etc. go for rather than what it cost to make the Summit.

Back