2005 performer caster

Status
Not open for further replies.

David DeVivo

TVWBB Fan
Well, another restoration......Found a unit for 75.00 and in great shape. It cleaned up beautifully and getting ready for a brisket.....but better finish the redo or will never get back to it.I will post pics when completed.
One issue...cannot find where to procure the caster inserts that are round at their base. Am I missing something ? help, please !! Dave

have you tried giving weber a call? If its what im thinking of they should be able to hook you up.

You could also try Here.
Ref#50??

Edit: The Ref # don't match the descriptions, The caster insert shows out of stock.

Tim

David,

Call Weber. Everyone except timothy is linking you to the square base caster. I just ordered a set from Weber 3 weeks ago for the exact same model (2005). The caster inserts and wheels are sold as a single item - sorry I threw away the shipping container and packing slip, and don't have the part #.

Cost you roughly 6 bucks for a pair, plus $7.00 shipping.

I, know,,,,,,it is confusing sometimes, but a great Weber dealer gal here in Rochester has just ordered the round units..so I may be good to go. Striving toward the PACKER!! Thanks all for the better than speedy reply. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back