2001 Genesis C Rehab is finished!

Looks good Mary. Yeah on the photo posting I don't know why this board is so backwards on the process. Not sure why it just cannot upload directly from your device to the site. I think I got one posted and a link but what a PIA.

Yeah on the photo posting I don't know why this board is so backwards on the process. Not sure why it just cannot upload directly from your device to the site. I think I got one posted and a link but what a PIA.
We don't have the budget Photobucket has to host all your photos. :)

OT:

Looks good Mary. Yeah on the photo posting I don't know why this board is so backwards on the process. Not sure why it just cannot upload directly from your device to the site. I think I got one posted and a link but what a PIA.

We don't have the budget Photobucket has to host all your photos. :)

I dunno what other forums you guys are on, and I'm probably old fashioned, but the other forum I frequent is the same way.

I started reading this the other day Chris (Architecting the Cloud), you might be interested in it.

Erik, you should see them now! I wasn't thoroughly happy with the tables and the plastic end caps this morning..
So I took a scrubber sponge and some purple power and 're washed them..then, took adhesive remover pads and took off some sticky residue the painters tape left, and believe it or not, those pads took off a lot of dirt purple power didn't touch!
I then washed that off, and the plastic end caps looked so faded and dried out, I took a micro fiber cloth with some armour all on it, and gave the plastic a good rub down.. they look brand new now!
In the pic I posted, all I did was use a generic magic eraser, and simple green. But it just was not good enough.
I'd show you a picture of the new and improved look, but photo bucket hates me at the moment. :)

How did you clean the greyish surfaces of your grill so well? Was it just Simple Green, a garden hose, and elbow grease as well?

How did you clean the greyish surfaces of your grill so well? Was it just Simple Green, a garden hose, and elbow grease as well?

you should see them now! I wasn't thoroughly happy with the tables and the plastic end caps this morning..
So I took a scrubber sponge and some purple power and 're washed them..then, took adhesive remover pads and took off some sticky residue the painters tape left, and believe it or not, those pads took off a lot of dirt purple power didn't touch!
I then washed that off, and the plastic end caps looked so faded and dried out, I took a micro fiber cloth with some armour all on it, and gave the plastic a good rub down.. they look brand new now!

Back