18" OT in Stroud England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_W

TVWBB Super Fan
I was in a Tesco, in Stroud, UK, yesterday and saw the "original Weber OT" on sale for $221.90 at the current exchange rate, or 129.99 british pounds.
I have been living on the outskirts of Paris and saw no modern grills for sale. Charcoal is readily available but it is small chips of charcoal that would fall through the grates on our grills. Most grills here in France are made of material like cinder block with a large open front and no control over air flow. Just pour the charcoal in the front and light it like in a fireplace. The grill is above it with one or two heights available for the grill.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Purnell:
wow, that's expensive! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not over here it's not. Webers in Britain are very expensive. I paid around £55 last year for my Smokey Joe and £130 about 3 years ago for my 22in OTG - but they're worth every penny!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Massaro:
Go Wolves </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nice one Marc, good start to to the season won 2 - 1 away at Blackburn - top of the Premiership for a few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back