16 Year old weber kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Gala

TVWBB Member
So I was looking for a weber kettle on craigslist and found a 18 inch for sale for 40 bucks and it said new in box. I picked it up and it was in an unopened box. Got it home and assembled it. I noticed it had wood handles and that other kettles dont. I looked on the box and it said made in 1995. I cant believe someone would keep a grill for 16 years and not even open. Im even thinking of sending in the registration card and seeing what happens. I almost feel bad using it.

Yeah Ryan, I would feel bad using it also...
So, I'll tell you what.
Send it to ME and I'll make sure you DON'T use it
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to our playground!
You gotcher self a GREAT grill!! Sounds like a deal-of-a-lifetime!
Now you should go buy a lottery ticket!

What a nice guy willing to to be the first to grill on it. I'll send it to you if you promise to return it after the first cook

first thing you should do is get rid of those nasty old (new) wooden handles.

i'll be happy to send you some nice dark gray glass reinforced nylon handles to replace the wooden ones.

just send those wooden ones my way
icon_smile.gif

nice try troy, butt the wood stays.
Ryan, i can't make promises like that.... do i look like an altarboy?

You guys are so helpful on here and willing to help on a new guy out.LOL, I sure do love getting my hands burned picking up the grey plastic handles and would hate to lose that feeling by using the wood ones.

Ryan,

You can download the photobucket app and copy the IMG link once it is uploaded and use it to post on here. That's how I sometimes post pics on my Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back