14" center section damaged in a move- Upgrade options??

Allen

Long time member and just tend to lurk now but sadly, my "Little Guy" was hurt in a recent move and looking for options!

The center barrel section was bent all to hell and wondering if there is a ready source for a high-quality (read thicker) replacement and obviously with an upgraded. door. I may wind up buying an entire new unit and keeping some stock items in the parts reserve but would really like a solid center upgrade!

In truth, I have never used the door with the Little Guy (much more with my 22" R4D4 rig) so I would actually prefer a solid center section but understand that is pretty unlikely...

Thanks in advance!

Allen

I had this happen taking my 14 to a friends house in Nevada. I was going to buy an entire new unit, but decided to buying the center section from eReplacement parts and then a SS door from Cajun bandit. Door looks nice compared to stock but in all reality like you I never use the door.

I don’t know how easily you can find something more durable. However you could do the measurements to see if a miniwsm/14.5” hybrid is possible since all you need is the center portion anyway
If you can find a tamale pot the right size you could use the WSM center section hardware in it and NO door. Ryan may have your solution.

Back