14.5 WSM Rib Rack fitment

Lee Ingraham

TVWBB Fan
Hey all, I did a cursory search of threads for this topic and didn't see any that addressed it so, I thought I would ask. What kind of wire rib racks do you all use for the 14.5WSM? I was looking at the Weber 6605, but judging by the dimensions listed it may be a tight squeeze and the outer two slots rendered useless. Any suggestions?

These are the threads you're looking for:

Thanks for the reply! Any tips on using the search function from now on? My search didn't find any and I don't want to fill up the forums with previously answered questions.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like google is the way to go rather than the baked-in forum search.

Last edited:
Hey all, I did a cursory search of threads for this topic and didn't see any that addressed it so, I thought I would ask. What kind of wire rib racks do you all use for the 14.5WSM? I was looking at the Weber 6605, but judging by the dimensions listed it may be a tight squeeze and the outer two slots rendered useless. Any suggestions?

I have the Weber rib rack that you mentioned and it fits in my mini-WSM that I built from a 14 smokey joe with tamale pot, so I would think you shouldn't have any problem with the 14 WSM. You will have to precut the ribs to fit...but I usually can fit two spare ribs and still have one of the outer slots for ribtips to fit

Edit: Nevermind, looks like google is the way to go rather than the baked-in forum search.
I try the built-in search first, and it works pretty good, but it doesn't like short search terms. If you search for "14.5" WSM rib rack", it doesn't like 14, 5, WSM, or rib. That's when I turn to a Google search using "tvwbb.com 14.5" WSM rib rack" and that finds the results I posted for you.

I try the built-in search first, and it works pretty good, but it doesn't like short search terms. If you search for "14.5" WSM rib rack", it doesn't like 14, 5, WSM, or rib. That's when I turn to a Google search using "tvwbb.com 14.5" WSM rib rack" and that finds the results I posted for you.

Sounds great. Thanks for the help!

Back