13º Tri Tip

O.K. Even now I am long time away ... I'm sorry ...
Your posts deserve sponsorship from the company Weber. I'm sitting here in this terrible weather, listening to a kind of American music (3doors down, Minds, Nickelback, Creed - now it somehow caught me ... well just sweet), and I'm with you. Thanks Jim for what you are, for a all post on this forum.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mildo:
I'm sitting here in this terrible weather, listening to a kind of American music (3doors down, Minds, Nickelback , Creed - now it somehow caught me ... well just sweet), and I'm with you. Thanks Jim for what you are, for a all post on this forum.
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nickelback is a Canadian band, but we hate them here so I guess it's okay if you blame them on the Americans
icon_eek.gif

Now this is what I'm talking about! Jim you are making me HUNGRY!!!! It has been awhile since I did crashed potatoes so I will have to do those soon and you tri is to die…for! Hey, I just made a rhyme!

Hey Lampe -

Can you "clue me in" as to where you got yer grubby paws on Tri-Tips around here?

I asked at a few places in my neighborhood, and they all said that they could get 'em, but would probably need to get a whole dang CASE of the suckers.

Those look really good, but I'm not sure that I'm ready to take a whole-case "plunge" to try them.

For us others in "tri-deprived" territory - how would you describe / compare the taste and texture to other more common cuts-o-meat?

Thank you for sharing

Wow - never thought of THAT place.

Come to think of it, I have not been dragged over there since they re-designed / re-built Bayshore Mall.

Guess maybe it's high time for a little excursion to the East. (Maybe once walkin'-around weather has returned...)

Heard rumors of a TJs opening this side of I-94, Greenfield or Franklin or ???
Hope so, don't care to drive to BSM.
Although, parking is pretty much in & out good.
And if you go, buy at least three.

Back