1/2lb Burgers

Angel D

Hello Everyone,

Here's some burgers I've made over the weekend. In my opinion they are the best I've made so far :)

1/2lb Patty on the Weber Burger Press

Here's the grill shot. On top of the patty are grilled jalapenos, grilled onion, few drops of habanero sauce, few drops of cayenne pepper sauce, and of coarse covered with cheese

The final product. I added some bacon, avocado, and roman lettuce.

Awesome looking burgers!! I bet they were messy to eat, just like a good burger should be, fantastic job Angel!!!

Angel, that plated pic is killer! Bravo!

Do you have a press for your burgers or use another device to make them perfectly shaped?

Those look great! Good thing I was already making burgers tonight or there would be a change on menu lol.

Can I get two for dine-in and a roll of paper towels? Some of the best cheese burgers I've seen in a long time.

Angel, you sure do know how to make a Big messy cheese burger WOW! Thats the way they should always be done! Like James said with a roll of paper towel on the side.

Angel, that plated pic is killer! Bravo!

Do you have a press for your burgers or use another device to make them perfectly shaped?

Hey Luke,

I purchased the Weber burger press last week and it was my first time using it this past weekend.

Note: I used wax paper for top and bottom of the press and patty came right out.

Back