Thread: Summit Platinum, Curb Alert, Lincoln, RI

TVWBB Member

Summit Platinum, Curb Alert, Lincoln, RI

https://providence.craigslist.org/zi...930624500.html

I canít get there, and itís probably gone by now...but hopefully itís still there and someone can snag it!
    Current : "AD" Genesis S-320 Gen2 C&B Green Performer ďPĒ One-Touch -"AH" SJS -"DU" WSM

I have that identical grill, bought it new for $1,600, it is the only model with a complete stainless steel frame! Parts are still available. I hope someone gets this and invests the $150 to replace the ignitors and burners with complete wiring is all it cost for basically a top of the line Weber! All it needs is a good soaking of oven cleaner and some TLC and it will give many, many years of wonderful dinners!

I have a feeling the inside of the cabinet is a disaster, but if it is stainless, then no biggy. Is the side panels and bottom tray on that thing stainless as well as the frame??

YES It is complete Stainless
    Weber Summit Platinum D4, EH (1994) Smokey Mountain, DZ (2008) 22.5 WSM, ER (1996) Ranch Kettle
    O (1992) Performer, DR (2006) Smokey Joe Platinum & M (1990) SJ Gold, 3 Big Green Egg's LG, Sm, Mini