Thread: Harry's Life?

TVWBB Fan
    My Wife just said I must have a man crush..whatever, she is as fascinated with your story as I am. Would you please share some background/life stories for us. Sounds like you've had an interesting journey.
    Thank you Yoda Soo, you honor the entire BBQ community with your nature, wisdom, and honesty.
    All the best,
    -CP
    APEX BBQ Comp.Team
    2-18''WSM+Stoker, 22''OTG w/ CB mod, 27''OTG, Chargriller pro offset. KCBS Master Judge/Table Captain. MBN trained Judge

I love you too Chuck! My best advice is to live, love, laugh, and give. I lost my wife to cancer in 1994 and I raised my daughter 3 and son 5 by myself. Always be grateful because when you're grateful, you can be thankful. When you're thankful, you can be happy. It's as simple as that. Don't dwell on the would have's, could have's, and should have's. Hug your wife, kids, and loved ones and be at peace.
    Slap Yo' Daddy BBQ

TVWBB Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harry Soo:
    I love you too Chuck! My best advice is to live, love, laugh, and give. I lost my wife to cancer in 1994 and I raised my daughter 3 and son 5 by myself. Always be grateful because when you're grateful, you can be thankful. When you're thankful, you can be happy. It's as simple as that. Don't dwell on the would have's, could have's, and should have's. Hug your wife, kids, and loved ones and be at peace. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best advice so far... Thanks, Harry!

TVWBB Fan
    Thanks Harry, Words to live by. I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing you on the circuit.
    CP
    APEX BBQ Comp.Team
    2-18''WSM+Stoker, 22''OTG w/ CB mod, 27''OTG, Chargriller pro offset. KCBS Master Judge/Table Captain. MBN trained Judge

Everyone come by to say hello when we "meat" again
    Slap Yo' Daddy BBQ