Thread: Spirit E210

TVWBB Fan

Spirit E210

Thereís a working one for sale near me. Would it be a good buy for $75.00? Thanks!

If it was in really good condition and didn't have rust all over the cabinet, then maybe. Also, if you need to replace the burners, flavorizer bars or cooking grates, that will add to the price.

But, I would really consider looking for a three burner instead of a two burner.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

This is late, but Iíd be all over it for that price!
    I love mine.

TVWBB Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cee El View Post
    This is late, but I’d be all over it for that price!
    I love mine.
    Glad that you like yours. Was wondering if you had cooked on a 3 burner grill before but still prefer the 2 burner model? I can see it being an advantage if you're cooking just for yourself and/or spouse so you use less propane.
    I have NG hookup so I don't have to worry about filling up the propane tank.

[QUOTE=BillSmith;857958]Glad that you like yours. Was wondering if you had cooked on a 3 burner grill before but still prefer the 2 burner model? I can see it being an advantage if you're cooking just for yourself and/or spouse so you use less propane.
    I have NG hookup so I don't have to worry about filling up the propane tank.[/QUOTE

Bill, I also own a Summit 4 burner. It has all the bells and whistles, but I use the Spirit more and more now. Iím usually only cooking for 1-2.