Home Depot Weber gasser sale

TonyS T-Bone

TVWBB Super Fan
Today in Chicago west suburbs:
Spirit II S-310LP $349 (was $549)
Genesis II 3 burner $399 (was $699)

May explain quiet re-sale market....

Same here as well. 2 burner Spirit in the $200 range and 3 burner Spirit in the $350 range. Plus charcoal grills on sale. Bought a 18.5” WSM for $99 last week.

For $399 it's worth it. That is where they SHOULD be priced

Agreed. But if you're going to spend $349 for a Spirit, why not throw another $50 for the Genesis. Also, the Spirits are $349 for LP and $399 for the NG S-210 every day at HDs near me so I don't know if that is a sale price.

Yah, If I was looking for a new grill, I would drop the extra $50 for a Genesis. However, I am not going to go down to the local HD and look at them. That would be too stressful.

This is how I bought my Spirit 3, two years ago. HD had them marked down to $300, I could not pass it up

Yah, If I was looking for a new grill, I would drop the extra $50 for a Genesis. However, I am not going to go down to the local HD and look at them. That would be too stressful.

Haha. Me either. If I were to look and see a new Genesis for $399 I'd probably come home with one. And I really don't need another grill.

One Home Depot store in my area had the 18.5” WSM on sale for $99.

I lost count of the number of people across the country posting pics on the WSM fb page of this deal. None close to where
I live though. Sure wish I could find some though. I would likely buy about 100 of them at that price.

I picked up a Genesis II E-310 for $349 from a nearby WalMart a few weeks ago. So you guys are saying that I got a good deal, right? ;) (It should be a worthy successor to my 10 year old Q-320.) I briefly considered an E-610 that Home Depot had marked down to $599, but it was just too large for my deck.

Yah, Erik, that is a smokin' deal on a new E310. What did you do with the Q320? I hope it isn't the land fill.

Yah, Erik, that is a smokin' deal on a new E310. What did you do with the Q320? I hope it isn't the land fill.

Hi Bruce.

Goodness No. The Q320 is still safely sitting on my deck next to its new bigger but younger brother E-310 and Weber Kettle Premium. I plan on giving it a thorough cleaning including scrubbing the grates and burners (both new about 20 months ago) as well as de-greasing and pressure washing the kettle and frame. Then it will be offered up on craiglist for a fair price where I hope it finds a new home and many years of continued service. I still have a Q-100 in my travel trailer that I use all the time when camping (added a smokey joe last year so I can charcoal at the campround too).

That just decimated the rehab market.

I hope not. I have 5 grill's that will need new homes when I get around to them. I think I should be ok since I don't plan to list any of them until spring. By then all the clearance stuff will should be gone, and stores will be back to normal prices for grilling season.

Back