The Virtual Weber Bullet The Virtual Weber Bullet
TVWB Homepage TVWB Product Info TVWB Cooking Topics TVWB Operating Tips & Mods TVWB Videos TVWB Resources TVWB Shopping

Thread: WSM Cart - Bullet Truck

WSM Cart - Bullet Truck

Bullet Truck is a cart for the 18" WSM and other bullet type smokers that's available for sale on eBay using this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/382586422407

TVWBB member Mike Goethel is associated with this product. Due to forum rules he's unable to post messages promoting his product, so I'm posting this info on his behalf. I featured Bullet Truck in passing during my 2018 WSM Smoke Day video and you can see it there.

Forum members reported problems getting in touch with Mike to purchase this product over the summer, but Mike says he's got those problems fixed and is ready to take orders through the eBay link above. The price is $299 including shipping, but he will discount the price to $249.18 if you place an offer for that amount on eBay. He will know the offer is coming from someone in the TVWBB community with the unique ending of .18 cents. Same day shipping via UPS Ground is included.

Best,
    Chris

Whoa! That thing looks awesome. Seems like Mike thought of everything!
    Vern
    Nothing but Weber equipment: Performer Grill , 18.5" WSM

TVWBB Fan
    Chris, my apologies for not knowing/ following the forum rules. I very much appreciate your posting the information on my behalf. Thank you. Mike