Saw this while on vacation in California, shows in Sacramento Face Book MP

The grill looks real nice, the red platinum is pretty unique. It's still available, asking only $120. He has a blue one listed too.

I was eyeballing those also. However my knoladge of them is not extensive like the pro's here. Do you guys think they are in good condition and the price is right? I don't see the red one listed anymore but the blue one looks like it may still be available. There is also this one I'm eyeing,

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/hsh/d/weber-bbq-gold-top-burner-all/6631329748.html

What are your thoughts on it? Any input would be appreciated.

My truck is down for the count at the moment but both listings say they can deliver, and I am local to them.

What are your thoughts?

It depends on what you are after. If you are after an older Weber Genesis that is already basically rehabbed, then that grill looks reasonable. If it was me, I would look for one of those grills in relatively good condition but just needs a good cleaning and maybe some new grates or flavorizer bars. You can get those usually for under a $100 and then do a good clean, replace what needs it and for $200 you can have a great older weber that will serve you well for years to come.

Back