No self control!

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I just went down to the old hardware store which is closing after 150 years, to fill in some holes in my nail stock. I home with three boxes of various "household nails" and... a "Smokey Joe Gold"!
New in box, I don't really need it, I am picking up a classic gasser when we can coordinate a meeting!
Wife does not know about the "Smokey" but, she does know about the gasser.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm a grillaholic!

Let me tell you about no self control my friend. I've got eleven Webber's and still looking. It's an incurable dieses that's contracted by looking on Craig's List under the Weber heading. There is no hope once you get it, just go with the flow it makes it much less stressful.

Tony UK tells me is a victim of "Weberitis".
I suffer from it as well, next time I will end up with a WSM if I'm lucky. Then the stable is complete, fine tuning things from there out is something else.
Four grills and a smoker should be enough for me.
I want to host a friendly grillathon one of these days. Get about ten grilling nuts and have them all bring something to grill, what a way to spend a summer afternoon!

And I think we have a winner, or is that really winning?
I will be exercising some control until spring now. I think this will make Christmas calorically bright this year!

Back