22.5 Homer Simpson Weber(DD) and black stainless Performer(EE) 4 sale in Columbus OH

My bride has done the math and six grills equals divorce. Accordingly, I am selling three of my herd.

1. 22.5 Homer Simpson Weber I have owned since 2001. It is in very good condition, some rust marks, some dents. The yellow bowl is pretty unforgiving so what would pass as patina with a black bowl needs more attention with the Homer. I still use it occasionally, particularly with new friends and it is still a hit. Includes cover, etc..

2. 22.5 Black Stainless Steel Performer I have owned since 2004. This has been my go-to Weber charcoal for 12 years. Really good condition, reconditioned in 2010. A bit of fading and dings, bottom rail connectors are rusted out. Minor reconditioning makes it ready for years to come. Includes cover and new Gourmet grate. My wife gave me a brand new cooper Performer Deluxe so the S/S has been replaced

3. 22.5 Black Performer Deluxe, brand new. Just assembled. This is for the craigslist folk.

I would prefer to sell these grills to one of you but because I don't know how to attach photos, I am going to list the grills with photos on the Columbus Ohio craigslist site with an inflated price,$1,000/$500/$500. I will entertain offers at jghaught@att.net for a few days then I will lower the craigslist price on the site in a couple days. If you are interested, email me directly rather than replying to the forum. The grills will be listed with the title "2 Classic and 1 Brand New Weber Grills". I would strongly prefer not to ship.

Sorry, obvious error on size, they are 22 inch grills. Sold my 18.5s as well and mixed them up. Photos posted and real prices in craigslist, email me if you need additional photos.

Back