Looking to buy a HeaterMeter Complete

Craig F.

Hi guys, love the forum. I know this may be a shot in the dark, but does anyone sell builds? I have a brand new pit that I am completing and looking for a unit. I know the purpose of the site is to build one, but thought if I could find one for sale that would save me some time.... Anyway, hope to get to know you guys.... Thanks!

Several people build them and sell, I live in Germany, but I can build you one and send through US Post, others in the US would prob be a better option for you as shipping from here can take anywhere from a week, to a month or so...

I bought my complete build from John Bostwick (as mentioned in the thread that Steve_M linked to). He is a forum member on another forum I visit and didn't really realize there was such a huge Heatermeter community over here but I am very happy with the results from him. I am in Canada and it was pretty easy to deal with so even easier for you in the USA.

Thanks guys, I have sent out a few emails, hopefully I can get something rolling...

If all else fails, you can get one from Auber Instruments online, but I'd try to give one of the fine folks here a chance before going with a product from a company that sells 10,000 different items (I exaggerate, but you get the point).

There's lots of folks on here willing to help, including myself. Let us know if we can be of any assistance! :)

Hi guys, love the forum. I know this may be a shot in the dark, but does anyone sell builds? I have a brand new pit that I am completing and looking for a unit. I know the purpose of the site is to build one, but thought if I could find one for sale that would save me some time.... Anyway, hope to get to know you guys.... Thanks!

THAT is an awesome smoker!!

Back