Luke from Maryland

Luke P

TVWBB All-Star
Been stalking the forum for awhile, but now I've finally got my Performer put together and feel like I should join the community. I've been cooking for a while on cheap gasser that gets the job done with a little help from wood chunks, foil pans, smoker box ect...

I love grilling/bbq/smoking because I can take care of my family by making meals, try new things with food, spend time preparing meals together, and play with fire ;) Excited to learn more about controlling temps, long cooks, new recipes and techniques.

I'm big on local food whenever possible. I help a friend raise and butcher chickens. Split local grass-fed cows with friends when available. We try and use local produce when possible. I'm not a crazy health nut or naturalist, but if I can avoid feeding my family extra hormones and chemicals I will. Just my thinking on food...

Welcome to the forum Luke. I try buying local as much as possible myself as long as it doesn't break the bank.

Welcome to the site Luke...
Im glad you are finally here...Ladies and gentlemen Luke is a friend of mine from another forum.
Now get posting pal and dont forget we love pictures.:wsm:

Welcome Luke. I also purchase 1/2 a beef local and eat organic. Good eats that's good for you. I recently purchased a Gas Assist Performer and love it! Had a Chargriller/side smoker box. A couple weeks after that purchased I bought a Weber 22.5". Weber makes awesome products.

Back