Craigslist Find - 2010 Genesis?

DrTrobridge

You guys are the experts, so I thought I'd dump this on here. I was just at Home Depot drooling over the new Genesis 310, decided to check out CL and found this posting:

http://minneapolis.craigslist..../for/2996069451.html

$275, I could probably talk the guy down to $225 (maybe? I'm a relatively decent negotiator...).

Do you guys think this is worth it? I generally steer clear of these "bargains" but this one looks less than a year old. A new ignitor is cheap and easy to fix, so I'm seriously considering it.

I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Thanks!

That dead ignitor may be nothing more than a dead AA battery. The one's that come with the ignitors are generic brands and don't last very long.

With the east-west burners it's a 2010 model or older. They have north-south burners starting in 2011.

I would go take a look at it. If it is in good shape and you like it make an offer. Even if he is firm on the price you would be doing OK. That grill was $700 new.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrTrobridge:
Thanks, guys. That's great info. Looks like it's two years old then, which isn't so bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So did you ever put together a deal for this grill?

Kevin

Back