I love Real Grilling

Kent Perry

TVWBB Fan
Jamie, I wanted to write this note when I bought this book last summer but couldn't find a way to contact your directly. Real Grilling is my favorite book on the cookbook shelf and even my wife will choose recipes out of it without my coaching. I think having pictures of everything helps here. You helped me take my steaks and chops to a new level that I thought I would never reach.

I especially like the grilled pizza, the grilled pineapple and the brined rosemary pork chop recipes. I've used the rosemary brine on chicken equally well. And I love the flags you can apply to the favorites. Is that a feature on your other books?

Questions for you: What is your favorite recipe from each book? And what do you think is your most unusual dish? And your most 'showy' dish?

Hey Kent,

Thanks for all the nice complements. It’s great to know that you and your wife are enjoying the book.

Okay, let me take a stab at picking favorites from each book. Ask me tomorrow and you’ll get a different answer.

Weber’s Art of the Grill: Boneless Pork Chops with Fire-Roasted Tomatillo Sauce
Weber’s Big Book of Grilling: Grilled Salmon with Summer Salad
Weber’s Real Grilling: King-Size Beef Kabobs with Salsa Verde
Weber’s Charcoal Grilling: Porcini Burgers with Tomato and Pesto

In the charcoal book, the most unusual might be the Roasted Eggplant and Tomato Salad from India, and the showiest might be the Smoke-Roasted Rack of Lamb with Anise-Garlic Paste.

Jamie

Back