100% Hardwood Charcoal Briquets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Whiting

TVWBB All-Star
Gary,
I am NOT one to deviate from a plan but I find this question relevant. I have ordered your book and when it arrives I will "follow it to a T". But I have several bags of the new Comp Kingsford that is 100% hardwood without the fillers and other garbage found in their standard briquette. In your opinion would this be an acceptable substitute for lump?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Whiting:
I will "follow it to a T". But I have several bags of the new Comp Kingsford that is 100% hardwood without the fillers and other garbage found in their standard briquette. In your opinion would this be an acceptable substitute for lump? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve,

In my pre-book 5-Step days, I had a strict policy about not answering questions if the question contained the word "but"—as in ‘I will follow the 5 Lessons to a T, but....’.

These days, the kinder, gentler Gary's answer, in reference to Kingsford competition briquettes, is: I have not used this product, therefore I have not formed an opinion.

Enjoy,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back