2002 Blue Platinum - Fair asking price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Mc

After picking up a 2007 Performer off Craigslist a couple of months ago it is time to part with the 22.5" 2002 Blue Platinum it was meant to replace.

I suppose the first question to ask before I venture down putting it on Craigslist is whether anyone here is interested? I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

I'll try to post some clickable thumbnails here (something I have never tried before) -

Though covered for the 9 plus years, there is a little rust by the welds...

And the cover has always fit too snugly. When I called Weber shortly after receiving it they said it was supposed to be that way...

I just sold a green one to a freind so I let it go for a low price of 75.00 new grates and no cover.
I have see them on CL for all the way up to 150 in black,and not as clean as yours. Put it in for 100,or 120. And go from there, these are nice grills.

Kevin

Yeah, no less than 100 for sure. You can ALWAYS negotiate down (up is a little tough).
icon_wink.gif

Might try to see if you can find a quality matching blue caliper paint to touch up the little rust spots at the welds. Hit it with 3 or 4 light coats, about 5 minutes between coats. If these are the only points of corrosion, 20 minutes of light sanding and spot painting could really help get your full asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back