Best handheld spray bottle that will not clog

SteveM.

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello everyone, what is the best spray bottle to use that will not clog? Especially one that can be purchased off amazon. Thanks alot

I don't think you're going to find a sprayer that will work with spices. I'd look for a restaurant style Ketchup bottle.

Steep your spices in the vinegar for a few days and then strain. You'll get the flavor plus no clogs.

Tim

It is a perennial problem. I've tried simply straining the liquid but it has never gone through a regular sprayer. You might try straining through a coffee filter, though.

I've been wanting to try a new, clean hand garden sprayer. One of those might work since they should be able to be used with water-powder emulsions, no? I wonder what type of sprayer that BBQ teams use? A mop? Squirt bottles, in spite of the runoff?

Are there any competition teams out there who could make some suggestions?

Rita

Wonder how one of these would work. It won't work with spices but ya won't have to pump it. Fill it with liquid and charge it with an air compressor.
http://www.sureshotsprayer.com/AluminumSprayers.html

Sprayers_BOTH.jpg

If you feel the need to add liquid to the surface of your meat, and you don't want to strain out the bits, you are going to have to mop or squirt.

Back