Olde Thompson 16-Jar Filled Orbit Spice Rack

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
At Costco for $19.99 - I can't find it anywhere else for < $40 because of shipping

25-616SSOrbitRackBig.jpg

I bought a similar rack of spices from Costco years ago. There were many spices I never used, but for the price what I did use it was well worth it and when the spices I didn't use expired I reused the bottles for spices I use and it works great.

There were many spices I never used
There's at least two I have no need for

I reused the bottles for spices I use and it works great
That's really my whole reason for buying it. Sixteen jars all on one rack that fits in the smallest of kitchen cabinets.

The whole reason for my posting it, was price. At $20 (rounded up) it was half the price I could find anywhere on the internet (when you include shipping) and then to find out it was only $16 (rounded up) that was the icing on the cake

There's at least two I have no need for

That's really my whole reason for buying it. Sixteen jars all on one rack that fits in the smallest of kitchen cabinets.

The whole reason for my posting it, was price. At $20 (rounded up) it was half the price I could find anywhere on the internet (when you include shipping) and then to find out it was only $16 (rounded up) that was the icing on the cake

I have so many spices and rubs I gave up on trying to use a spinner anymore.

S1030881_zps98e77334.jpg

S1030883_zps756b29e9.jpg

S1030885_zps7cf74f5c.jpg

Back