Our New Little Guy Bronson

Boston Jeff

TVWBB Fan
This is Bronson , our little man of the house . We got him last Friday afternoon . he is a German Shorthaired pointer . He is now 9 weeks old .

th_House023_zps58ebae7f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I miss my pointer, I had her for 15 years and hunted over her for 13 of those years (not the 1st year, nor the last year) Congrats on your bird-dog, enjoy him, great dogs, highly intelligent, maybe too much at times

Bronson is a cute little guy right now, and as he grows make certain that you are his master and that he will obey your voice command
in any situation. GSHP can be very high strung, some folks say crazy, and will sometimes if they are loose and see a purse dog, pick it
up and shake it to death, and think that they have pleased you. Just an early warning, become the total master. He will run with you as
far as you can run for as long as you can run, and then some. They need a lot of exercise, and it helps them to stay out of trouble.
RIP Otis.

He is our third GSP pup that we have raised , we know how they can be . He is a real quick learner so far . I wanted to field train him , but wifey said No , No , and NO . Guess we know who wears the pants in the family , when it comes to our pup .

Back