Nutribullet - another use for it

tjkoko

TVWBB All-Star
Besides making great smoothies from fruits, veggies, nuts and juices, the N'bullet comes with a set of blades used for milling spices. Those blades certainly do a great job on cracking black peppercorns as well as fennel seeds.

I've been looking for a small one to do health shakes,smoothies. So far I use a handheld immersion blender and that works ok.
My local K-mart is closing and they have a few for 20% off. Hows that clean up after milling spices? Any off flavors that you can taste with doing a liquid?
Thanks

Tim

I've been looking for a small one to do health shakes,smoothies. So far I use a handheld immersion blender and that works ok.
My local K-mart is closing and they have a few for 20% off. Hows that clean up after milling spices? Any off flavors that you can taste with doing a liquid?
Thanks

Tim

No wierd flavors or anything. Easliy cleaned up.

I got mine for Father's Day and use it daily.... Don't over fill it and you'll be fine. The newer ones have a 900 watt motor over the 600 watt.
It's fantastic little blender.....add some chia seeds or flax seed to any smoothie ......you'll feel the difference.
I love it in the summer when the garden is pumping out mor veggies than we can keep up with. Make a smoothie and you're good to go!

Back