New iGrill mini

interesting...guess this might be why AT&T store has the original marked at 50% off, which is the same price as the igrill mini. i was just going to pickup another i grill from the at&t store too...i still just might.

I was just reading the reviews vin the App store, and they aren't so good. Major complaint is a very short range, app crashes, etc. What are you guys seeing.

Also, seems the mini is alot cheaper than the original. Is it missing some features? I just wonder if this is a better option than the more traditional ET-732 with remote, which is 100% reliable?

I own the original igrill, i assume the lower cost of the new mini is due to it being smaller, less materials to build, it supposedly has more features like better bluetooth connection and longer range i believe. I like the idea on the mini of having multiple mini units able to pair to one phone/tablet. Solves my wanting to buy another igrill to pair with a 2nd android tablet i have. The only thing i don't like so far is sometimes it does have a problem pairing to my phone and i have to take the batteries out of the unit to completely reset it. Other than that it works fine and I like the interface of the android app on my phone. I've only used it on maybe 2-3 cooks so far though.

I'll say that as long as the batteries in the iGrill are good there are no issues. Once they get to half or less strength it starts closing the Bluetooth connection. Once new batteries are installed all is well again. I need to keep track how long the batteries last but I'd say 40+ hrs or so.

Good to remember with a lot of electronics Dwain, on my boats a slight drop in DC voltage causes all kinds of errors

interesting...guess this might be why AT&T store has the original marked at 50% off, which is the same price as the igrill mini. i was just going to pickup another i grill from the at&t store too...i still just might.

They have these in the AT&T store? I'm thinking this is a no brainer for 40 bucks

Back